In this course, we'll get you up-to-date on the skills that you need to master becoming a salesperson in the IT sphere.
To become a student at Agilie IT School, you have to pass an English test, record a video presentation and pass an interview. The best students will become a part of Agilie as sales managers.
By the end of the course participants will:
The IT Sales Manager course at Agilie provides future sales managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to maximise their sales potential.
The course focuses on improving leadership and forecasting skills, as well as obtaining a technical background aimed at guiding salespeople towards higher performance.
During the study process together with students, we will analyze the negotiations case studies and best practices from lead generation and project management. We will also dive deeper into sales funnel and will analyze the chronology of sales from the beginning to the end.
After each class, students will receive a homework assignment.
Sergey possesses 8 years of experience in running a software development company, as well as B2B sales.
1.1 Intro part:
- About us and our team
- Development, Marketing, and Selling
- Knowing your market. Being an expert
- Time management, goals, plans and fut
1.2 Technical background and glossary:
- Software development and design services
- Role of quality assurance
- Business analysis
- Project requirements and tasks decomposition
- Estimation and briefs
- Team communication
- Presentation and sale speech
- The Marketing plan
- Analyzing the market
- Analyzing our services
- Analyzing our customers
- Segmenting Your Customers
- Targeting Your Customers
- Setting Goals- Storytelling
- Communicating price
- Sending promotional message
- Using social media to promote services
- Buyer persona
- Identifying potential customers
- Understanding your customer's issues
- Buying motivators of customers
- Barriers to change
- Proof of your solution
3.1 Inbound and outbound sales channels:
- Paid advertisement
- Social Media
3.2 Inbound sales:
- First Impressions & Appearance
- Know What You're Selling
- Solve The Problem
- The Presentation
- Understanding Negotiation
- Budget - Decision
3.3 Outbound sales:
- Lead generation
- Right client profile
- Tools to search for the client
- Tools to reach the client
- Process automation
- Control & KPIs